Program Organization: Policy direction and oversight are provided by the Program's Executive Committee, whose members are:
- Michael Delaney, Director of Humanitarian Assistance, Oxfam America
- Mari Fitzduff, Professor of Coexistence and Director of the Master's Program in Intercommunal Coexistence
- John Hammock, Alexander N. McFarlane Professor of Nutrition, School of Nutrition Science and Policy, Tufts University.
- Karen Jacobsen, Visiting Assistant Professor, The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts; Director, Refugees and Forced Migration Program, Feinstein International Famine Center, School of Nutrition Science and Policy, Tufts University; and Research Affiliate, CIS.
- Jennifer Leaning, Professor of the Practice of International Health, Harvard School of Public Health; Director, Program on Humanitarian Crises, François-Xavier Bagnoud Center for Health and Human Rights, Harvard School of Public Health; and Senior Advisor for International Policy Studies at the Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study.
- John Tirman [Ex Officio], Executive Director, Center for International Studies, MIT.
- Sharon Stanton Russell, Senior Research Scholar, Center for International Studies, MIT; Chair, Steering Group of the Inter-University Committee on International Migration; and Director, Mellon MIT Inter University Program on Non governmental Organizations and Forced Migration.
The Mellon MIT Inter University Program on Non governmental Organizations (NGOs) and Forced Migration is a program of The Inter University Committee on International Migration. A brochure describing the work of the Committee is available on request.